Sunday, October 3, 2010

Forever Young, by dellaterra

It has been ages since I've recommended a story on my blog, but when I read the draft of this one, I told the author right away that I wanted to rec it when she was ready.

You may recognize dellaterra's name because I recently posted If 6 Was 9. She is the bidder who commissioned that story over a year ago. Even before the Support Stacie auction, but especially since then, I've had the pleasure of getting to know her better. She is simply an all-around awesome person. :)

Forever Young was originally posted for the Love Lost contest - an anonymous contest, so although I pre-read the story and made one or two suggestions, I couldn't recommend it until she reposted it under her own account. She has done so now, and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did. She surprised me several times throughout the story - not the least of which was how much I enjoyed a story that focuses on Emmett.

Forever Young: When Emmett and Rosalie take a break from the Cullens, they learn that there's more than one way to become immortal. AU pre-Twilight, rated M for the Love Lost contest with M/M slash and more.

No comments: