Friday, July 10, 2009

OTT mentioned on the Twigasm inaugural podcast

The newest Twilight fanfic podcast to hit the fandom - and it's not for the faint of heart or the under-18 crowd. Twigasm is the creation of four respected Twilight fanfic authors - Alice, Christina, Moi, and Nina; and the women provide a raunchy and hilarious commentary on what's going on the world of fan fiction on a weekly basis.

The inaugural episode, available for download on iTunes and streaming on the Twigasm site, features psymom, the creator of the Twilighted fanfic site; and I'm honoured (okay, I brought the squee when I heard) that Over The Top was recommended by both Christina and Moi.

I don't mind telling you that podcast listening is often a painful experience for me - this applies to all podcasts, regardless of subject, length or production quality - but I laughed out loud multiple times and thoroughly enjoyed their production. Well done, women; and thanks for the props.

1 comment:

winegeekgirl said...

I downloaded the podcast and thought it was smutly-hilarious and I loved it. They really had me when they rec'd OTT-I can't even tell you how much I love this story...