Monday, April 19, 2010

Gasp! We Three update posted

I know it's been nearly seven months since an update was posted for We Three. I've been pretty up-front about it really not being my priority, but a few months ago I did write up a few outlines for future chapters.

Saturday morning, I awoke to find an entire chapter in my head. I have no idea why - I hadn't been thinking about it at all recently. I started writing Saturday morning, and wrote 6,100 words in two days (you know me - I'm often a 4.5K-words-in-two-weeks kind of gal). Last night I posted Chapter 3.

This morning I realized that Saturday was exactly a year to the day since I posted the original one-shot, which is sort of a weird coincidence. Maybe my muses decided to celebrate the anniversary by working up a new chapter for me - I don't know. Anyway, I hope you enjoy! :)

We Three Chapter 3

No comments: