Thursday, October 15, 2009

Starfish422 & Over The Top hit the mainstream media?

Well, this is interesting. ROBsessed posted scans of the October issue of Empire, a British entertainment magazine. There was a feature on Twilight, and in the sidebar, a peek into the world of Twilight fanfic. Who's that down in the bottom right-hand corner under "The Slash Fiction"?

Thank you to everyone who has tweeted, PM'd and emailed me to let me know about this! My reaction when I first heard? In Bella fashion...I actually stopped breathing for a moment. True story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I loved reading Over The Top!

Unknown said...

SHUT THE F*CK UP! *fangirl squee* That is so motherf*cking awesome!
xoxox
Clairdeluneisgreat

sunystone said...

OMG how freakin' awesome is that?? :)