Monday, June 1, 2009

Rendezvous, by faite-comme-moi

I had the honour of being approached recently by faite-comme-moi, a reader of OTT, who asked if I would be interested in beta'ing a one-shot story for her. There were lots of reasons for me to say yes; and I am so glad I did.

Rendezvous is a Jasper & Alice fic, an entry for The Peenateers' Alice/Jasper one-shot competition. The rules of the competition were that the story had to be based on the line of a song. For Rendezvous, faite-comme-moi chose "It's Been A While" by Staind.

You may or may not be aware that I adore Jasper. Heh. Okay - reading this fic has done *nothing* to change that; in fact it's only given me more reason to love canon Jasper even more deeply than before.

I highly recommend checking out the contest entries, and please show some love to the authors for their submissions by voting sometime in the next fifteen days - voting takes place at the Peenateers' link above.

No comments: