Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jacey Thursday: Come Fuck Me

This post is what it is because @herinfiniteeyes started tweeting her 90s Freak Mix songs tonight, just as I was beginning to look through my Jacey pics to decide on a theme. Ginuwine's Pony had me looking at every pic and thinking, "Wow, he looks like he's giving someone bedroom eyes." Like..every pic. I could have just linked you to my whole mothersucking photobucket account, LOL, but here are some of the highlights, appropriately titled for 90s "freaky" songs - and if you can't place the song, click on the song name to go to a youtube reminder:

You Make Me Wanna


Touch It


Givin' Him Somethin' He Can Feel


You're Makin' Me High


Two Occasions


Turn Your Lights Down Low

4 comments:

Kristen said...

You are oh so right about him giving someone bedroom eyes in each picture. He's just so pretty and I thank you for sharing! Tell me, do you think there's a way we can superimpose Jack, aka Henry over the blond girl because that picture is the hottest thing I've seen. Yummy!

Bouncy72 said...

Wow he's so yum, but I agree with Kristen..."Jack" would look better in that last pic with Jacey.
Lol, everytime I see Jacey with a girl I can't help thendied iit just

sunystone said...

Yeah get rid of that girl and put Cracker Jack there... :P

TwilightChicky said...

Ewww!! There's a girl on my Jacey! LOL