Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Jackspiration: Moving Pictures

Well, it's early Saturday morning and I'm still awake; and since I'm not doing anything particularly productive (like, you know, writing) I thought I'd get a jump on this week's HCav goodness.

And now, for something completely different - videos! A few of my favourites, which include just about everything he's ever done for Dunhill. His look in those ads is just absolutely perfect for my Jackie.





I love this one - it made me giggle.

(I'd happily lie on the beach with him, you know, on days off. Or buy him Guinness. Or...whatever.)

Is there anyone who hasn't seen this? Hawt!!

2 comments:

BR549 said...

Damn he is one fine specimen of man! Oh, I'm now hooked on Queer As Folk because of you. I rented season one to see the loft because I have zero imagination (well as far as furnishings go!) Michael is so funny and Brian is so freaking hot!

BeCullen said...

OMG I had not seen the sex scene from The Tudors. I think I need a cold shower now. lol Oh Jack.