Monday, February 8, 2010

Starfish422 interviewed on So You Think You Can Write

I want to start off by telling you that the introduction to the above-referenced interview really did my heart good this morning; I want to draw special attention to Sue, the owner of the SYTYCW blog:

I was chatting with the girlies on Twitter and somehow got onto the topic of slash and how I do not read it

I can watch movies about it, look at pics of it, but just cant read it. WELL it is NOT fair to the authoresses of Slash to not include them here on the blog. SO I found us a slash mistress who graciously volunteered to read the slash and talk about it.


Thank you, Sue, for being open and awesome about teh slash. As a slash author I greatly appreciate your acceptance. It's your blog, after all - you can do whatever you wish with it; the fact that you acknowledge there's a slash love out there and have brought someone in to cover that base is pretty stinkin' awesome. :)

The interview itself, conducted by YogaGal, was a lot of fun - very low-pressure and relaxed! Hope you enjoy as much as I did.

No comments: