Friday, August 13, 2010

Jacey "Thursday": Not Otherwise Classified

I am *this close* to going on holidays. I work Monday and Tuesday next week, then on Wednesday I head out of province with my six-year-old daughter for five days, to a wedding that will amount to a family reunion, with my enormous family (ten kids in my mom's family!) coming in from all over Canada and the eastern US, plus New Zealand. I am super-excited to see aunts and uncles and cousins I haven't seen in 18 years, and for a trip to the town where my mother grew up.

This means two things: (a) There will be no Jacey Thursday - or Saturday Jackspiration, for that matter - next week; and (b) not only am I a day late, but I'm a dollar short this week, and am blaming being already partially in holiday mode, for being too lazy to bother with a theme. So this post is called "Not Otherwise Classified"; that is, a bunch of pictures that have nothing to do with each other. :)

This looks like a Spanish catalogue.


An igloo. Must be in Canada.


Ohai there, cockblocking shin bone.


It's the eyes. I'm focusing on the eyes.


Seriously.


And friends.


You can probably expect the same degree of laziness in tomorrow's Jack post, too. :) But maybe I'll do a search for some new HC photos tonight, at least.

No comments: