Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Slash Awards - Nominations announced

The Slash Awards Nominations were announced today. Let me start by saying how truly wonderful it is to look at award nominations and see so many stories I know and love, as well as others I haven't read (and definitely will add to my list). When I visit the C2 for any contest or challenge, I always seek out the slash first - always. I can't say enough how much I appreciate Dannie and Val for holding these awards. :)

The nominations for Starfishy stories include the following:

Best Human Jasper/Edward: Over The Top
Best Work-in-Progress: Deep Dish
Best Supporting Character: Jack in Over The Top
Best Angst: Over The Top
Best Slash Threesome: We Three
Sweetest "I Love You: Over The Top
Best Non-Edward/Jasper: Deep Dish
Best Phone Sex: Over The Top Chapter 9
Best "This Story Makes Me Wish I Was a Gay Man": Deep Dish and Over The Top

To say I'm blown away merely approaches the reality. I am so grateful to everyone who nominated my shizz. :) Voting is open until March 21 - before you cast your vote, please take some time to check out some of the other nominated stories, if you're not already reading them.

Congratulations to all the nominees and thank you all for making the Ficdom a slashier place. :)

No comments: