Monday, March 22, 2010

The Slash Awards - Winners announced

OMJasper. :D



I'm blown away at the results from the Slash Awards. I had hoped to win a couple - of course I hoped - but this is so much more than I could have imagined. :)











I can never express enough thanks for everyone who has supported my writing. I am over the moon and I love you all.

Congratulations to ALL the amazing slash writers who were nominated. Thank you all for spreading your love throughout the fandom.

xoxo Katie

5 comments:

Sugar Ray said...

Congrats sweetie!!!! You're so deserving. Hugs.

Andrea Lopez said...

Congratulation!! I love your stories and I'm glad you won... you deserve it!!

Kristen said...

You deserve every bit of the praise you receive! Congratulations on the wins! Now, who do I speak to about replacing Edward&Jacob on the non-Edward/Jasper banner :O)

sunystone said...

Congrats!! :)

Bouncy72 said...

Congratulations hon. That's a lot of awards. I hope you're proud of yourself :)
Yr stories rock!