Thursday, June 10, 2010

Jacey Thursday: Starfishy's Picks

The last six days have comprised a total kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck sort of week. Nothing related to the fanfic world, in fact; just some real-life work fuckery. So...I'm going to indulge and just roll around in my favourite Jacey pictures.

I admit I can't choose an absolute favourite picture of Jacey; because as I opened each of these pics in its own tab in Photobucket and began to click through the list, I kept saying, "That one's my favourite. No...that one's my favourite. Wait...that one!" So it's more or less hopeless. But this is a sampling of the Jacey pics that make me tinglyhappy in my lady places.

The short hair in these ones...I protested strenuously when I first realized he'd cut his gorgeous hair off, but mmm-huhhhhhh, these are good.






So adorable in this one.


I'm unable to explain why I love this one so much...my fingers are too busy reaching out to pinch those cheeks...


Old-school Jacey; you may remember that this is the pic from which Jacey Dawes was conceived.


I love, love, love these pics - they are sweet and vulnerable and sexy at the same time. I think these are my three favourites...ish. :)





6 comments:

Clairdeluneisgreat said...

*stands up and claps* Yes Yes Yes! Love them all. Especially the butt cheeks pic, I just wanna bite it.

Booboo said...

oh Jacey. You still make my heart go BOOM.

even if my heart aches with you at the moment

Bouncy72 said...

*sniffle* lol, is this to make sure we still love our Jacey.
*sigh* I do still love him, but I hope he realises how much he misses Jack!
Is the butt cheeks pic him? NICE!
It is good to see the older ones.
*grin* I'd never heard of the guy before DD, now I have a sizable folder of him thanks to you. Still waiting for you to post the picture of him in yr photobucket background :)

Bouncy72 said...

*blushes* oops, not the most observant am I...
*grin* Thanks for posting the pic in yr photobucket background :)

Kristen said...

He is so beautiful. Thank you for bringing us Jacey goodness each week. Have you seen these pictures from GQ UK? http://thefashionisto.com/jacey-elthalion-by-max-vadukul-in-high-noon-for-gq-uk-may-2010/
I miss the long hair, but he's still super sexy! ~KTX10

Bouncy72 said...

Oooo Kristen thanks for those hon... Like the one WITHOUT the sunglasses. They spoil the look. but isn't he yummy!